Have you ever wondered why Tubidy is not downloading? This is because the majority of users have encountered this issue while accessing Tubidy via both the website and the apps.
You must understand why Tubidy is not downloading to fix it. This information is helpful since you can always listen to your favorite music on your device without needing to connect to the Internet by downloading it from Tubidy. Learn more about this by reading on:
Why Tubidy is Not Downloading
When using Tubidy, you may meet a variety of issues, one of which is Tubidy’s inability to download your favorite music. So, why Tubidy is not downloading? Here are some of the reasons:
1. Internet Connection Problem
To download songs from Tubidy, you must connect to the internet. Unfortunately, if your internet connection is poor, the download will take longer and Tubidy cannot download it.
Then, because music downloading on Tubidy relies largely on bandwidth, a weak internet connection may jeopardize its success. Furthermore, the speed is determined by the number of Mbps and the number of devices connected to your Wi-Fi.
2. Little Local Storage Space
When downloading songs from Tubidy, ensure sure your device has enough storage space. This is because the more music you download from Tubidy, the more storage space you will require.
Unfortunately, your smartphone may already be filled with programs, cache, video files, and other items that might consume a lot of space. If your smartphone lacks sufficient storage space, the music you want to download may not be downloaded.
3. Pending Software Update
Tubidy is accessible not just through the website but also through the application. If your Tubidy app has not been updated in a while, you may be missing out on updated features in newer versions of Tubidy.
It is possible that some of the features in the newest edition of Tubidy changed from those in previous versions. That might be one of the reasons Tubidy is not downloading.
4. The App Has Just Crashed
Another reason why Tubidy is not downloading is when the application has just crashed. Tubidy cannot download music if your device’s Tubidy application crashes.
If you launch the Tubidy program, you will get a black screen. Tubidy, however, does not offer error message warnings when the application crashes.
5 Ways to Fix Tubidy is Not Downloading
According to the previous review, there are various reasons why Tubidy is not downloading. However, there are several ways to overcome this, including:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
The first step in this issue is to ensure that your smartphone has a strong internet connection. You should ensure that the download speed is fast since this will allow you to acquire the song’s tunes much faster.
You may verify the status of your internet speed with online speed test checkers like speedtest.net. You may verify the internet connection speed on speedtest.net by doing the following:
- Examining your internet connection speed.
- Launch a web browser.
- Visit speedtest.net.
- Go by clicking the Go button.
- Take note of the results of the ping, download, and upload. These findings will decide the quality of your connection.
2. Clear The Cache from Tubidy
After you have checked that the internet connection is not the issue, try deleting the Tubidy application’s cache. You can use several actions to delete the cache from the Tubidy application:
- Launch the Settings program on your smartphone.
- Then, launch the Tubidy app and search for the Clear Data option.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- After you have completed the steps, return to the Tubidy app and attempt downloading music from it.
3. Check Your Internal Storage
There might be several reasons why Tubidy is not downloading the music you want to your smartphone. One of the most common reasons is a lack of storage space on your smartphone.
If your device’s free storage capacity is insufficient, you will be unable to download music to the internal storage. As a result, you should begin with the checks to determine if the Tubidy app or your device causes the problem.
Please follow the steps below to check the storage space on your device:
- Launch the mobile Settings app on your smartphone by selecting the gear icon in the application drawer or notification drop-down.
- Then, locate the About Device tab.
- Tap the About Device page to view your phone’s status, including storage capacity.
- Finally, press the Storage Space icon to see an overview of your device’s internal and external storage. You may view your device’s utilized and available storage space.
4. Update Tubidy App
You should always use the most recent version of the Tubidy App since it contains various bug fixes and new features. Updating the app to the most recent version will most likely resolve the download issue.
The following are some of the actions you may take to upgrade the Tubidy App:
- Update Tubidy on Android by using the Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Manage applications & device. Apps with accessible updates are branded “Update available.”
- Select Update.
If you are using iOS, you may update the Tubidy App using the following method:
- Open the App Store then type Tubidy in the Search Bar.
- Then, click Update.
- Wait a few moments until you have successfully updated the latest version of Tubidy.
5. Do a Clean Reinstall of the Tubidy App
If the problem persists, it might be due to a corrupted app. You must then remove the Tubidy app and install the newest version from the App Store or Google Play Store.
6. Permission Issue
It is important to understand that not all music on various sites, such as YouTube, may be downloaded. Tubidy may be unable to download because the music you have chosen does not permit downloading. If this is the case, you should hunt for alternative songs to download.
That’s an interesting review of why Tubidy is not downloading. However, depending on the issue, there are numerous solutions available, ranging from clearing the cache to upgrading or also reinstalling the app.